CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Pinned Image

Happily Ever After Starts Now

Happily Ever After Starts Now

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Cute Girl!

I cant believe how grown up she looks in this picture just like a beautiful little lady! This was the first time I pulled her hair back in pig tails and yes she has that much hair and I am so jealous of her! She will have more hair then I will ever have in a life time! And every mother is bis towards there own child of course but every time I look at her I just cant believe how incredibly gorgeous she is and she is only 7 months old! I wish I looked like her ha ha! I am so so incredibly grateful for her!

We Recently just started feeding this girl food and wow dose she love every minute of it! If we even eat in front of her she throws a fit because she thinks she should be able to eat what we are eating and when we are eating. I have pureed things for her and she like the real stuff ha ha, that is why in this picture she is eating regular peas and she has gotten the chewing part down pretty good, she just needs teeth now !

 FAVORITE PART OF THE DAY!!
 Bath time is her favorite part of the day she love love loves the water!
 She is so happy and content in the bathtub, she kicks her feet and giggles I swear if she could she would play in the tub all day long! She puts her face in the water and tries to drink the water and the coughs cause she cant so funny!
After we stuck our head under the faucet!

0 comments:

Post a Comment